Project Manager – Production Support
On behalf of Alfa Laval A/S in Nakskov Actief Teknik Bureauet is searching for an experienced Project Manager – Production Support
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people, and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
As a member of our team, you thrive in a truly diverse workplace based on empowerment. You are here to make a difference. Constantly building bridges to the future with sustainable solutions that have an impact on our planet’s most urgent problems. Making the world a better place. Every day.
You will play an important role in making improvements to existing equipment, and in our journey towards Operation Roadmap completion, where new equipment and new production methods will take up a larger part of your everyday calendar.
You will also be responsible for:
- Our production and production facilities to be aligned to legislation within ATEX, ensure compliance with the Machinery Directive, perform hazard and functional analysis (HAZOP), CE approvals, Implementation according to legislation.
- Together with the production identify gaps and recommend and implement improvements on our production equipment, cost reduction opportunities, and customer satisfaction improvement opportunities.
- Solve, develop, and implement projects that focus on safety and sustainability.
- Support identifying root cause and corrective actions within all areas of the production, in collaboration with Production and Production Support Team
- Participate in preparation of URS and evaluate offers received in connection with investments.
- Safety during installation, start-up, and operation
You will get an exciting and versatile job with important new technologies, where you will be an integrated part of Production Support
What you know
You have a background within Production Engineering or similar with relevant experience from the Manufacturing industry. You need to be curious about new legislation and technologies.
You have experience and a proven track record with project management on technical projects and in a global environment.
Who you are
We need an experienced Project Manager within the areas of machinery, process ventilation, sustainability, automation etc. We have and will in future have even more projects within these areas.
You are eager to help Alfa Laval to stay in compliance and to look forward into our Operations Roadmap and prepare and run projects. This you will do in collaboration with other Project Managers in Production Support.
- You strive to be part of maintaining and creating a safe work environment and contribute positively to influence for change. Meeting deadlines is important for you.
- You take responsibility and are comfortable in the frontline, and at the same time you consider yourself to be a calm person with great interpersonal skills.
- You are a person with hands-on, result-driven attitude and a good prioritizing skill. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and naturally drive activities and interactions with colleagues at multiple levels in the organization.
- You are a team player and have high integrity and can create confidence with people across the organization.
- As part of a global organization writing and speaking English at a professional level is a must.
- Scandinavian language skill is required.
We are looking forward to your motivated application.
Do you have what it takes, and would you like to be part of a team of skilled and professional colleagues in an informal organization? Do not hesitate to upload your CV and application by clicking “HERE”.
Interviews will be held continuously.
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact CEO Bill René Hansen from Actief Teknik Bureauet: Phone +45 2026 0225 or email email@example.com.
|Erfaring||At least 5 years experiance|
|Beliggenhed||Nakskov / Falster|
|Tiltrædelse||As soon as possible|
CEO Bill René Hansen from Actief Teknik Bureauet: Phone +45 2026 0225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.