Technical Sales Supporter for Simatek – work in Sorø or Albertslund
– Do you want to play a role in providing clean air for a better world? Then you should continue reading!
Simateks mission is to protect people, the environment, and productions by providing clean air and minimize product waste. They are a manufacturer of industrial emission and air pollution control solutions.
Right now, you have the opportunity to join their technical sales support team and be part of the Simatek journey.
Together with your colleagues in technical sales support you will:
- Assist the sales & engineering department with technical knowledge and advice in connection with quotations
- Participate in meetings, together with the sales department, to determine the customer’s needs
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders throughout the project
- Calculations and dimensioning of bag filter systems
- Prepare P&I diagrams, and other technical documents and calculations
- Contribute to the further development of proposal tools
Who are you?
- You most likely have a technical background –from an engineering degree, or Graduate in Production Technology
- You have acquired a strong technical understanding from your previous jobs
- You can read and work with comprehensive 3D drawings in Inventor or similar.
- You can dimension and calculate main process systems equipment and machines (like filters, ventilators, reactors, motors, etc.).
- You can perform heat and mass balances, pressure drop calculations or similar, using specific technical tools
- You have experience with MS Office and have worked with an ERP system eg. Navision
- It is an advantage, but not a requirement, to have experience in industries related to Simatek business like Food & Dairy, Feed and Grain, Cement and Lime.
- In a dynamic work environment, it is important that you approach your tasks with a positive and open mind and see opportunities instead of limitations.
- You are good at planning your tasks and meeting your deadlines
- You have good communication skills and are fluent in Danish and English
Simatek A/S is an international company, with departments in both Denmark and India and business partners and representatives globally.
They offer a very flexible work environment, where you can work either at their Albertslund or Sorø department. Furthermore, you can work from home up to twice a week. The onboarding will, however, take place at Sorø.
They offer salary according to qualifications, pension, health insurance, canteen, and collective bonus.
Founded in 1981, Simatek is a leading manufacturer of industrial air filtration solutions.
Their high-tech products and systems optimize footprint, performance, and maintenance for industrial plants worldwide.
Their main areas of expertise are:
Dust collection and aspiration: A wide range of pulse-jet bag filters designed to work with dust explosive atmosphere and meet international standards and certifications.
Process air: Engineering and manufacturing of sanitary bag filters according to the requirements of the food and dairy industry – including process filters with Cleaning in Place (CIP) and super sanitary bag filters approved according to the USDA and with 3-A symbol certification.
With more than 11.500 filters installed in more than 85 countries worldwide, they can confidently say that they have the skills and expertise to deliver projects to high standards.
Simatek supports UN´s 17 Sustainable Development Goals by helping customers protect the environment and ensure a significant reduction in their product waste.
Have we caught your attention?
If you are interested in becoming part of the Simatek team, please do not hesitate to click “APPLY” and upload your resume and application as soon as possible.
Interviews are held continuously.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact Recruitment Consultant Birgitte Carlsen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 4144 0925.
|IT/CAD||Inventor or similar 3D CAD program
ERP system e.g. Navision
|Beliggenhed||Albertslund or Sorø|
Birgitte Carlsen at email@example.com or 4144 0925.