Quality Technician for HARDI INTERNATIONAL in Nørre Alslev
Would you like to be responsible for part of our global portfolio of trailed and lift mounted sprayers projects and ensure the quality of the products? Then you may be the right person we are looking for, for HARDI INTERNATIONAL in Nørre Alslev.
You will join the Quality Management Team and focus will be securing the welding quality.
- Physical appearance in the production making visual welding inspection according to international standards
- Ensure that items are documented so that quality control is possible – including the establishment of control goals/KPIs
- Overall ensure tasks which, within the position area, aim to ensure the quality/integrity of products within the company
- Quality assurance tasks within this position – including the following:
- Participation in the preparation and updating of quality documentation – including development of standards, guidelines and measurement reports
- Ensure initiation / development of auxiliary tools that can promote quality work – including development of test tools, as well as documentation covering design and use
- Assist Strategic Procurement, R&D, PTA, and suppliers in quality-related issues
- Participate in control of topics, analysis of deviations, and then initiate and follow up on corrective actions – this in collaboration with internal and external partners
- Participate in vendor audits
- Project management related to the above tasks may occur
- Cross-organizational coordination responsibility may also occur
- International travel to be expected to foreign suppliers for welded construction
Your technical profile:
- Experience from a similar position as Quality Technician is preferred
- Educationally background as Mechanical Engineer, Technical Draftsman, Measuring Technician or experience work within the black professions (blacksmithing or machine work)
- Knowledge and experience with MIG/MAG welding both practical and theoretical
- Knowledge of the standard for visual inspection- EN 5817
- Experience from a production environment in a related industry
- Experience with interdisciplinary task solution
- Experience with measurement techniques and methods
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Good experience with 2D/3D CAD drawings and welding symbols
- Experience with the preparation of technical documentation and instructions
- Good communications skills in English both verbally and in writing.
Your personal profile
- Thorough (focus on detail and finish)
- Good collaboration skills
- Persistent / robust
Do you want to help shape the future of agriculture and make your mark on sustainable food production?
We develop intelligent sprayer solutions that not only make life easier for farmers but also make a difference for the environment.
This means that we try to go beyond state-of-the-art when we design machines that minimize the use of water and chemicals – machines that control weeds, pests and diseases one plant at a time.
Through care, innovation, and excellence, we expect to see precision farming as the solution for the future of farming.
We have more than 900 employees worldwide. You will join an organisation, where the tone is informal, and the spirit is strong.
This job is at our head office in Nørre Alslev where you will join approx. 430 fantastic colleagues. We believe in each other, our customers and we believe in a sustainable future for agriculture.
If you find this position interesting, you are welcome to contact Bill René Hansen from Teknik Bureauet via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 2026 0225 for further information and/or forward your CV/application by pressing “APPLY”.
We look forward to receiving your application and your CV.
The position will be filled when the right candidate has been found.
Applications will be dealt with continuously.
|IT/CAD||Good experience with 2D/3D CAD drawings and welding symbols|
Bill René Hansen from Teknik Bureauet via mail: email@example.com or phone 2026 0225