Mechanical Engineer for High-end Instrument Development
Do you want to contribute to groundbreaking research results by developing high-end instrumentation?
At JJ X-Ray, they share a passion for developing mechanical instruments, that will facilitate groundbreaking research results in synchrotron radiation, neutron scattering communities and Big Science Facilities all over the world.
They are dedicated to deliver absolute state-of-the-art scientific instrumentation, along with great design of all their products.
JJ X-Ray is in a strategic, solid growth and the order portfolio is increasing. Therefore, they are looking for mechanical engineers, who can join their talented team and bring new ways of thinking to their company.
The team consists of 21 highly skilled and innovative engineers, physicists and technicians.
Design at a high level
Over the years, JJ X-Rays product portfolio has expanded significantly in close collaboration with their expert customers and through their own R&D projects.
You will have an important role in this development including:
- High-end Mechanical design and construction of instruments with extremely fine tolerances and motions. Nano-scale resolution as well as moving mechanics under extreme conditions such as ultra-high vacuum, high heat load and radiation environments
- Contributing throughout the projects – from public tenders to design and manufacturing, assembly, test and delivery
- Direct communication with customers through design meetings, writing of technical reports, descriptions and documentation
Mechanical Engineer with at creative and analytic mindset
You have the following qualifications:
- Relevant education within mechanical design and construction
e.g., Graduate in Production Technology or a degree in Mechanical engineering
- Experience with 3D mechanical design in Inventor or similar 3D design program
- Experience with the design of moving mechanical systems
- It is an advantage, but not a requirement, if you have experience with Finite Element Methods. (They use ANSYS or COMSOL)
- You have a permanent residence permit in Denmark
On the personal level, we expect that you are excited about working with advanced mechanical systems in the forefront of the technical development and that you master complex constructions and processes. In addition to this, you strive for high quality, take responsibility for the process, and work hard to meet deadlines.
The external company language is English so a proficiency in written and spoken English is required. The internal language is both Danish and English, so there is no requirement to master Danish.
JJ X-Ray offer
A work environment where they involve everyone in the projects from start to end and focus on helping each other for the optimal progress.
They also offer a healthy and attractive environment, where you are free to plan your day as you see fit. Do you work more efficient after a run, walk or a mountain bike ride in the beautiful surroundings – you are free to do that. They offer freedom with responsibility.
For the right applicant, this is a position with possibilities for both professional and personal development.
About the Company
JJ X-Ray is a Scandinavian company situated in Hørsholm near Denmark´s capital Copenhagen. Since 1995, they have developed highly specialized components and assemblies for scientific x-ray, synchrotron, radiation and neutron instrumentation. This includes micro- or even nano-precision moving mechanics under extreme conditions such as ultrahigh vacuum, high head load and radiation environments.
If you are interested in becoming part of the JJ X-Ray team, please do not hesitate to click on the “APPLY” button and upload your resume and application as soon as possible.
Interviews are held continuously.
If you need further information regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact Recruitment Consultant Birgitte Carlsen at email@example.com or 4144 0925
|IT/CAD||3D CAD eg. Inventor|
Recruitment Consultant Birgitte Carlsen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 4144 0925