Global Service Technician to HARDI INTERNATIONAL A/S
On behalf of HARDI INTERNATIONAL A/S in Nørre Alslev Teknik Bureauet is searching for an experienced Global Service Technician
About the job
We are looking for a new colleague in our Technical Service Department. You will become a part of an international service team, which is an integrated part of our Product Development Department.
To achieve the best solutions, we use professional sparring with team colleagues in an un-formal social
• Create and distribute information in cooperation with the Product Development Department and the Technical Service Team
• Communicate knowledge in HARDI’s global network by telephone support, online remote real-time assistance and at training courses locally in Nørre Alslev and globally at our importers and subsidiary locations as well. Also working directly on the sprayer with the customer
• Collect and organize feedback from the market
• You must expect 40-60 travel days per year
• Qualified Mechanic, Service Engineer or Service Technician
• Knowledge of electrical, hydraulic machinery including ISOBUS CANBUS communication
• Excellent communication skills in Danish and English, verbally as well as in writing. Any other language skills are highly appreciated however not mandatory
• You are a fast learner and have a curiosity for the product portfolio. This is important, as you need to know the machines work regarding fluid technique, hydraulics and electronics
• You focus on the customer and you like to meet new people
• You are positive, creative and full of initiative
• It is an advantage, but not a prerequisite, that you have knowledge of agriculture
HARDI INTERNATIONAL A/S offer
Do you want to help shape the future of agriculture and make your mark on sustainable food production? HARDI develop intelligent sprayer solutions that not only make life easier for farmers but also make a difference for the environment. This means that we try to go beyond state-of-the-art when we design machines that minimize the use of water and chemicals – machines that control weeds, pests and diseases one plant at a time. Through care, innovation, and excellence, we expect to see precision farming as the solution for the future of farming.
HARDI INTERNATIONAL A/S have more than 900 employees worldwide. You will join an organisation, where the tone is informal, and the spirit is strong.
This job is at HARDI INTERNATIONAL A/S head office in Nørre Alslev where you will join approx. 430 fantastic colleagues. HARDI believe in each other, their customers and they believe in a sustainable future for agriculture.
We are looking forward to your motivated application
Do you have what it takes, and would you like to be part of a team of skilled and professional colleagues in an informal organization? Do not hesitate to upload your CV and application by clicking “HERE”
Interviews will be held continuously.
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Recruitment Consultant Mads-Frederik Karlsen from Teknik Bureauet: Phone +45 4121 1451 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.