Fluid System Engineer to HARDI INTERNATIONAL A/S
On behalf of HARDI INTERNATIONAL A/S in Nørre Alslev Teknik Bureauet is searching for an experienced Fluid System Engineer
About the job
HARDI INTERNATIONAL A/S are looking for a new colleague in the Product Development Department to work closely with agronomists, designers and suppliers. You will join a dynamic and professional team of approx. 20 colleagues in Denmark, approx. 45 colleagues worldwide, mainly engineers.
To achieve the best solutions, HARDI INTERNATIONAL A/S use professional sparring with team colleagues in an informal social environment.
• The tasks extend across all elements in the development process from idea to implementation in production
• You will participate in all project phases from start to finish and ensure progress until release, which requires experience and overview, attention to details as well as strong communication and collaboration skills across professional and organizational boundaries
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, with minimum 3 years of experience however, newly graduated with the following skills will also be considered
• Work experience and knowledge within fluid or hydraulic system engineering including system architecture
• Experience in specification for machine controls
• Knowledge of data acquisitions and thrive with test and verification
• You work systematic and targeted. You are creative, proactive, independent and result oriented.
• You are comfortable in the workshop as well as with customers
• Excellent communication skills in Danish and English, verbally as well as in writing
• Knowledge of agricultural or construction industry will be an advantage
• Candidates with project management and control engineering experience with focus on fluid or hydraulic systems will be preferred
HARDI INTERNATIONAL A/S offer
Do you want to help shape the future of agriculture and make your mark on sustainable food production? HARDI develop intelligent sprayer solutions that not only make life easier for farmers but also make a difference for the environment. This means that we try to go beyond state-of-the-art when we design machines that minimize the use of water and chemicals – machines that control weeds, pests and diseases one plant at a time. Through care, innovation, and excellence, we expect to see precision farming as the solution for the future of farming.
HARDI INTERNATIONAL A/S have more than 900 employees worldwide. You will join an organisation, where the tone is informal, and the spirit is strong.
This job is at HARDI INTERNATIONAL A/S head office in Nørre Alslev where you will join approx. 430 fantastic colleagues. HARDI believe in each other, their customers and they believe in a sustainable future for agriculture.
We are looking forward to your motivated application
Do you have what it takes, and would you like to be part of a team of skilled and professional colleagues in an informal organization? Do not hesitate to upload your CV and application by clicking “HERE”
Interviews will be held continuously.
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Recruitment Consultant Mads-Frederik Karlsen from Teknik Bureauet: Phone +45 4121 1451 or email email@example.com.
|Tiltrædelse||1. januar 2023|
Mads-Frederik Karlsen +45 4121 1451